TPL Turnkey Projects
Organising transport for Turnkey Projects includes booking seafreight, handling and inland transport where required from EXW till DAP, while booking on regular liner services as completion cargo operations or using chartered tonnage.
For more details check maritime terms enclosed http://marineterms.com/marine-terms/chartering-terms.html
Our excellent relation with project forwarders worldwide allows us at a minimal overhead cost to provide a cost effective, customer oriented and lean transport management service concept for your future projects.
This goes for both cross-trade, and for cargo originating to/ from Germany, France, UK, Poland, Former Sovjet Union (FSU) , Scandinavia, USA passing to be transhipped via Antwerp.
TPL is focusing on general cargo, steel vessels, presses, construction material, environmental projects, heat exchangers, energy equipment, windmills,..) (more info) .
TPL is in fact organising the facilitation part of the project, this includes all critical parts of the project such as:
- Road recognition / request for permits where needed;
- Study / offer / provide suitable seaworthy (transport worthy) packing;
- Pre-carriage / on carriage for out of gauge cargo (most suitable means);
- Container handling;
- Customs formalities;
- Smooth delivery and where required hoisting/handling on site;
- Pre-shipment survey by sworn surveyor;
- Corrosion prevention / protection / removal / VCI.
Customs Clearance : our customs activities are handled by our specially set up partner company AFCS (Antwerp Freight and Customs Services).
They provide highly specialised services tailored to the needs of our clients, including services from a simple EX1 or IM form to more sophisticated services:
- Transit formalities and formalities for temporary storage in bonded warehouse of TPL.
- PAV regime needed for fulfilment services, and value added industrial services;
- Fiscal representation to assist in imports or exports to/from other E.U. registered companies so that national VAT can be cleared on the national clearing account;
- Issuing carnet TIR for eg Russia and Ukraine or ATR for road transport to Turkey, or ATA for exhibition cargo;
- Veterinary and Phytosanitary certficates and surveys;
- Temporary export / re-importation of industrial equipment;
- AEO , compatible with C-PAT, registration under process.
Out of Gauge Transport - Abnormal Transport - Heavy Oversized Cargo Units
When discussing abnormal transport of indivisible loads, we are focusing on projects which deal with oversized and overweight cargoes that cannot be transported utilizing conventional tilt trailers.
From the initial project stage, TPL work closely together with the client and their suppliers in order to agree on the best possible choice of special equipment.
For such units, road surveys are essential to define radius of truck and trailer, and most feasible roads, possible obstacles to be removed, or road modifications to be worked out
Based on these surveys, the solution can be proposed to obtain special transport permits from the Ministry of Transport or other competent authorities in compliance with the client engineers requirements.
Please find out the service procedure in 5 steps for handling of heavy oversized cargo.