Challenges for Horizontal Transport of Autoclave’s operation consisted in a combination of various elements:
- dimensions : 8000 x 3560 x 4500 mm – 35 000 kg + top cover + abt 200 cbm parts
- In particular , the height of 450 cm of the unit
- Very low ceiling of 525 cm in old factory hall
- Autcoclave was built in lower part of the hall
- The unit was needed urgently in CH so limited time to generate special transport permits
- A road block delayed passage of truck at 60 km of border so last minute changes in handling were needed.
- After lifting from bedding, unit needed to be shifted from the hall to the yard for loading 2 x 60 tm gantries were needed !