Why by train from China to Belgium?
Our mission is to offer all Belgian enterprises – having import- or export business with China – the key advantages of this unique service we offered in the recent past already to our industrial clients., is also applicable for shipment of small quantities of 40ft containers.
- Average transittime is 20 days, giving a saving of 60-70% compared to airfreight with current leadtime up to 10-12 days.
- thanks to our floating policy, we cover this transport with an “Allrisk” insurance under the best possible legal frame called : “Great Policy of Antwerp”.
- Train-Chain delivers a daily tracing / position report is provided for your containers;
- Train-Chain does offer a house/house service
- As neutral operating agent, we also work together with your freight forwarder.
- climat change : we believe that only a sustainable win-win relation will saveguard the future for this innovative transport mode. please note: Railtransport is far more greener the Ocean. more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- where possible we avoid delays in polish border by shifting railcrossing point.
Short transit time is particularly important for valuable goods and time sensitive goods (e.g. an additional order for seasonal goods, overcoming production delays).
Rail transport is: An economic alternative to air freight.
A method of drastically reducing your lead time (time to shelf).
STEP 1: FREE ANALYSIS OF YOUR SUPPLIES FROM CHINA
We pinpoint the links and potential obstacles in your transport chain and analyze transport by train as a potential optimization.
STEP 2: A TAILOR-MADE PROPOSAL HOUSE / HOUSE
Based on your current situation resulting from the analysis, our specialists will make proposals tailored to your organization at competitive prices.
STEP 3: CONNECT RELEVANT PARTIES AND MAKE HANDLING ARRANGEMENTS.
Routing arrangements are made based on the customized proposal.